- 1 (9 x 13-inch) prepared sheet cake
- 8 ounces mascarpone
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 2 packages of fresh strawberries, halved
- 2 packages of fresh blueberries
- Using any cake of your choosing, make one 9”x13” cake and divide in half.
- Beat heavy whipping cream for about 5 minutes, until stiff peaks form. In a separate bowl, mix together mascarpone and powdered sugar. Fold ⅓ of the whipped cream into the mascarpone mix. Gently fold mascarpone mixture into whipped cream until thoroughly combined.
- Using half of the cake, crumble cake and layer on the bottom of trifle dish. Using half of the whipped cream, spread over the cake layer. Layer strawberries and blueberries on top of whipped cream. Repeat with remaining ingredients. Once finished, refrigerate 2 hours or overnight before serving.