- 1 premade pie crust
- 8 eggs
- 1 cup broccoli florets, halved
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese
- Pepper to taste
- Place pie crust into a pie pan and pre bake it for 15 minutes at 350 degrees until slightly browned.
- In a skillet over medium heat, saute onions, broccoli, and mushrooms in two tablespoons of oil. Saute until the mushrooms have shrunk and started to darken in color.
- In a mixing bowl add your 8 eggs and beat them thoroughly. Add your cooked vegetables to pie crust, sprinkle cheese over top and pour eggs.
- Place the Quiche in to the oven at 350 degrees for 45 minutes or until lightly browned. Let cool for 5-10 min and serve!