Chocolate Hazelnut Bread Pudding
- ½ cup chocolate hazelnut spread, (such as Nutella®)
- 12 slices white bread, spread on each slice, cut in half diagonally
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 6 eggs, beaten
- 4 cups milk
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ½ cup chopped nuts
- 1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Shingle bread halves through pan as desired, sprinkle with nuts.
- 2 In a medium mixing bowl, combine eggs, milk, sugar, cinnamon, and vanilla, whisk until fully incorporated. Pour over shingled bread, and lightly push down with a fork until bread is covered and soaking up the egg mixture, let rest about 10 minutes.
- 3 Cover with foil and bake 1 hour 15 minutes, until the top springs back when lightly tapped.
Copyright BestRecipes Magazine
per serv: 515 cal; 24.5 g fat; 14 g protein; 61 g carb; 2.5 g fiber