Satisfy your taste buds and your time with this appetizing dish. This recipe has the perfect combination of easy cooking and tastefulness. It’s wonderful for the cook and the eater. It’s the perfect dish when you’re in a hurry but don’t want to skimp on the flavor.
This tasty dish is wonderful with a side of Caesar salad. It’s creamy and buttery. Plus, the flavors of garlic, parsley, basil, and Parmesan mingle to create a satisfying dish. It’s a mixture of nutty, earthy, and savory goodness. These spices are nicely complimented by adding a pinch of salt and freshly cracked black pepper. It’s simply delightful.
This buttery pasta recipe may contain a decent list of ingredients, but it’s super easy to make. Many of the ingredients are spices and the directions are simple! Cook the noodles as directed by the box or bag with which they came in. In the meantime, heat up a skillet and add all the ingredients (except for the noodles and chicken). Once your butter and cream cheese have melted, you can add the chicken into the skillet. Occasionally, stir this mix, until the chicken is warm enough. It’s best if you let it simmer for about five to ten minutes on low. While the sauce simmers, you can check the noodles, when they are ready drain them. Serve the pasta on a plate with sauce over top or mix the noodles into the skillet. Make sure the noodles are thoroughly covered with the sauce.
Description and Recipe by Ashley Horst
- 2 cups bowtie noodles
- 2 packs pre-cooked carved chicken
- 1/2 stick butter
- 1 tablespoon cream cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded fresh parmesean cheese
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon parsley
- 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
- Salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste
- Cook noodles as directed per box/bag.
- Mix all ingredients (other than noodles and chicken) in a separate skillet. Cook on a medium/ high heat until butter melts.
- Add chicken to the skillet. Cook on a medium/ low heat until noodles are finished.
- Serve sauce over noodles and enjoy.