- 2 pound salmon
- ⅓ cup butter
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 lemons, sliced
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line a large piece of foil with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a small saucepan over medium-low heat, melt butter, add lemon juice, garlic, salt, pepper, and parsley; stir together and remove from heat. Place 6-8 lemon slices down on foil, place salmon on slices, coat with butter sauce, top with remaining lemon slices; close foil around salmon. Place on a baking sheet and bake 15-20 minutes.
- Once baked, carefully open foil, set aside top lemon slices and broil salmon for 2-3 minutes. Transfer salmon to a serving platter and return lemon slices. Serve.