- 1/2 cup fresh-squeezed lemon juice (approx 2 large lemons)
- 1/2 cup fresh-squeezed lime juice (approx 4 limes)
- 2 cups simple syrup (recipe below)
- 1 liter lemon lime tonic water (or club soda)
- Fill your serving glass about half way with lemon mixture and top it off with tonic water. Stir lightly and enjoy.
Simple Syrup Ingredients
- 1 cup hot water
- 1 cup sugar
- Mix hot water and sugar together until sugar dissolves. Pour into a heat-safe container to cool. Once cooled, mix simple syrup and lemon juice together.