- 1 1/2 cups (12 ounces) fresh raspberries
- 1/3 cup sugar
- In a small saucepan over medium-low heat, bring mixture to a rolling boil until it has thickened into a syrup. Strain the seeds through a sieve. Allow the mixture to cool and reserve 1/4 cup.
- 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups whipping cream
- 8 ounce block cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 sugar cone broken, optional
- In a large bowl, whip the whipping cream to stiff peaks. In a medium bowl, mix softened cream cheese, vanilla extract and condensed milk until smooth. Fold in 1⁄4 of the whipped cream into the cream cheese to lighten the mixture. Pour the cream cheese mixture into the whipped cream and fold together gently.
- Take 1/3 of the ice cream base and fold with raspberry puree.
- In a freezer-safe container, spoon in raspberry ice cream base, cream cheese base and a little of the reserved puree. Swirl with the end of a spoon and repeat until all of the mixtures are used.
- Freeze for 8 hours or overnight.