- ½ cup milk
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 ½ cups mini marshmallows
- Graham crackers
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. While oven is heating, place skillet in oven. In a medium saucepan, heat milk. Pour over chocolates and let stand for 3 minutes, then stir until chocolates are completely melted.
- Take skillet out of oven and add butter. Swirl butter around so it coats bottom and sides of skillet. Pour melted chocolate into skillet and top with mini marshmallows.
- Place in oven and let bake until marshmallows are golden brown on top, about 3-5 minutes. Serve with graham crackers! Be careful though, it’ll be hot!