- 1 box spaghetti noodles
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 1/3 cup warm water
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, minced
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon season salt
- 1 egg
- 8 ounce block mozzarella, cut into 1-inch cubes
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Bring a large pot of water to a boil and cook pasta according to package instructions.
- In a large bowl, combine bread crumbs and water. Let soak 1 minute, then add ground beef, parsley, Italian seasoning, salt and egg. Combine thoroughly with hands until just combined (do not overmix). Divide the mixture evenly into 12 disks, place 1 inch mozzarella cube into the center of each disk, then form each disk into a ball around the cheese. Place each one onto a greased rimmed baking sheet.
- Bake for 25 minutes. Serve two meatballs with pasta and sauce. Sprinkle with fresh parsley and Parmesan cheese.