- Non-stick grilling spray
- 1½ pounds ground beef or ground chuck
- ⅔ cup of your favorite thick style BBQ sauce, divided
- ¾ teaspoon of your favorite steak seasoning mix
- 1 12-ounce package sweet dinner rolls (King’s Hawaiian makes a good one!)
- 3 slices swiss cheese, quartered
- 1 8-ounce can pineapple slices, drained, cut into thirds
- ½ cup thinly sliced red onion
- Spray cold grate of gas grill with grilling spray. Preheat grill to medium heat. Meanwhile, combine beef, 1/3 cup barbecue sauce and steak seasoning in a large bowl. Shape mixture into 12 small patties.
- Grill patties 3 to 4 minutes on each side or until cooked through. Remove attached rolls from package and do not separate. Cut in half horizontally. Spray cut sides with grilling spray; toast on grill. Spread remaining 1/3 cup barbecue sauce on rolls; separate rolls.
- Place patties on bottom halves of rolls; top with cheese, pineapple and red onion. Close tops of rolls.
Recipes for Everyday Life
Sign up today for great recipes delivered right to your inbox! Plus, a free gift for you!