- 16 ounces four cheese tortellini, fresh
- ½ cup butter
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 ½ cups freshly grated parmesan
- 4 bacon slices, cooked and crumbled
- ⅓ cup panko bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- Bring a large pot of water to boil for tortellini. Cook according to package instructions.
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, melt the butter and add the heavy whipping cream. Stir frequently, when mixture comes to a boil turn heat to low and continue stirring for 6 minutes; remove from heat and stir in 1 ½ cups parmesan cheese. In a small bowl, combine panko, parmesan and olive oil; set aside.
- Add cooked tortellini to baking dish, pour in alfredo sauce, top with panko/parm mixture and crumbled bacon. Set oven to broil. Place in oven for about 5 minutes or until golden on top.
Recipes for Everyday Life
Sign up today for great recipes delivered right to your inbox! Plus, a free gift for you!