- 1¼ pounds flank steak, trimmed
- ½ teaspoon garlic salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 6 tablespoons chunky bleu cheese dressing
- 6 8-inch flour tortillas, warmed
- 1½ cups baby spinach leaves
- 1 14.5-ounce can petite diced tomatoes, drained well
- ⅓ cup thinly sliced red onion
- Spray cold grate of gas grill with grilling spray. Preheat grill to medium heat. Sprinkle garlic, salt and pepper on steak. Grill 6 to 8 minutes on each side or until cooked to your liking. Let stand 5 minutes. Cut steak into thin strips. Prepare wraps by spreading 1 tablespoon of dressing on each tortilla. Top tortillas with steak, spinach, drained tomatoes and onion. Fold sides in and roll up burrito style. Cut in half to serve.
Bleu Cheese Dressing
- ½ cup bleu cheese crumbles
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 5 ounces greek yogurt
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 teaspoon red wine vinegar
- ½ teaspoon coarse salt
- ½ pepper
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Combine all ingredients and let sit for 30 minutes in refrigerator.
Recipes for Everyday Life
Sign up today for great recipes delivered right to your inbox! Plus, a free gift for you!