- 2 cans whole tomatoes
- 1 clove garlic
- ½ small yellow onion
- 1 pickling cucumber
- Salt & pepper to taste
- ⅛ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon red wine vinegar
6 strips of fresh cooked bacon, crumbled
Croutons, use polenta croutons for gluten free
Shredded cabbage, optional
- Purée all ingredients in a blender or food processor for one minute. Optionally, strain the puree if you’re not a fan of seeds.
- In a medium saucepan on medium heat, simmer puree for 10 minutes.
- Pour soup into serving bowl and add your garnish. Enjoy!
Recipes for Everyday Life
Sign up today for great recipes delivered right to your inbox! Plus, a free gift for you!