- 2 teaspoons Cajun seasoning
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each), cut into chunks
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 can of Rotel diced tomatoes
- 1 green onion, sliced
- 1 to 2 cups half & half
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon garlic powder
- ⅛ teaspoon pepper
- 4 ounces spaghetti noodles, cooked and drained
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Place Cajun seasoning in a large resealable plastic bag and add the chicken. Seal bag and shake to coat.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, sauté chicken in butter until no longer pink (about 5-7 minutes) and remove chicken. Reduce heat. Add half & half and cheeses, whisking until melted and combined. Add Rotel and seasonings; heat through and add chicken back into the pot. Stir in the green onions. Add spaghetti and toss to coat; heat through. Garnish with extra Parmesan cheese and green onions.
Recipes for Everyday Life
Sign up today for great recipes delivered right to your inbox! Plus, a free gift for you!