- 1 pound ground chicken breast
- 6 tablespoons pesto, good quality
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Provolone cheese (mozzarella would be fine as well)
- Ciabatta buns
- Tomatoes, optional
- Spinach, optional
- In medium mixing bowl, combine chicken breast with 2 tablespoons of pesto, salt and pepper. Don’t over mix or your burgers will be tough, just enough to combine the ingredients.
- Heat up your grill or skillet to medium-high. Divide the ground chicken into 4 equally shaped patties.
- Oil your grill or skillet well, add the chicken patties and cover with aluminum foil or a grill cover. They need about 6 minutes on each side and will reach an internal temperature of 160 degrees with an instant-read thermometer. You don’t want undercooked poultry! Add a slice of provolone just before grilling.
- Oil your grill or skillet well, add the chicken patties and cover with aluminum foil or a grill cover. Put about a tablespoon of pesto on each bun, add the chicken burger, a slice of tomato and a couple spinach leaves. Enjoy!
Recipes for Everyday Life
Sign up today for great recipes delivered right to your inbox! Plus, a free gift for you!