One dish that is a huge crowd favorite in the BestRecipes Test Kitchen is our Lemon Chicken Pita Wraps. It’s delicious with a bit of tang, so basically, who wouldn’t love it? We top off this sandwich with a delicious homemade tzatziki sauce that really sets this dish over the top! So don’t miss out, you won’t be disappointed with this easy recipe!
- 10 ounces plain greek yogurt
- 1 cup finely diced cucumbers, peeled and seeded
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh dill
- 1 cloves garlic, minced
- Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl and set aside.
- 3 chicken breasts, cut into 1” cubes
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest
- Salt and pepper
- 4 teaspoons olive oil
- In a large bowl, mix cubed chicken with oregano, zest, salt and pepper.
- In a skillet, heat oil over medium high heat. Add chicken in a single layer. If pan is too small, cook the chicken in batches.
- Serve chicken on warm pitas with tomatoes and tzatziki sauce.
Recipes for Everyday Life
Sign up today for great recipes delivered right to your inbox! Plus, a free gift for you!