- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoon onion juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 cup real mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Hard-boiled egg, finely chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a medium bowl, combine vinegar, lemon juice, onion juice, sugar, Dijon mustard, and dry mustard. Whisk thoroughly to dissolve the sugar, then add mayonnaise, finely chopped egg, and parsley. Whisk until well combined. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- 1 pound ham, julienned
- 1 pound turkey breasts, julienned
- 1 pound Swiss cheese, julienned
- 1/2 cup slivered sweet gherkins pickles (sweet relish, rinsed in strainer, can be substituted)
- Hard-boiled egg cut in half
- 1 hand of iceberg lettuce, shredded
- 8 to 12 green olives stuffed with pimento for garnish
- Arrange a bed of lettuce on each plate, place meat, cheese, eggs, and pickles on top, use two or three olives for garnish and serve with dressing on the side.
Recipes for Everyday Life
Sign up today for great recipes delivered right to your inbox! Plus, a free gift for you!