- 8-10 chicken thighs
- 1 (12 oz) package thawed orange juice
- 1 (12 oz) chili sauce
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 4 teaspoons white wine vinegar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees, season chicken with salt and pepper. Cook chicken skin side down for 20 minutes, turn them over and continue cooking for another 20-25 minutes until the chicken is cooked through.
- In a medium saucepan over high heat, combine orange juice, chili sauce, brown sugar, soy sauce and vinegar; season with salt. Bring the mixture to a boil then reduce heat to medium and simmer for about 20 minutes or until mixture is thick enough to coat the chicken.
- Set oven to broil. Brush or toss chicken with sauce and return to oven for about 2-5 minutes or until glaze is bubbly.