Creamy Dill Sauce
- ⅓ cup mayo
- ⅓ cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon chopped dill
- Salt, to taste
- 10 ounces cooked salmon, broken into large chunks
- 2 eggs, beaten
- ½ cup bread crumbs or 10 saltine crackers, crumbed
- 4 green onions, sliced, light green and whites only
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Salt and pepper
- 2 teaspoons oil
- Fresh dill, optional
- Parsley, optional
- In a small bowl, combine mayo, sour cream, lemon juice, dill, and salt. Stir and refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- In a small bowl, combine salmon, eggs, bread/cracker crumbs, onions, garlic, Dijon, salt, and pepper. Stir with a fork until salmon is broken up and mixture begins to form a dough. Divide the mixture evenly into 4 balls.
- In a large non-stick skillet over medium heat, add oil. Form salmon balls into a disk and place in skillet. Cook 3-4 minutes per side or until cooked through. Serve as a patty or on a bun for a salmon burger.
Recipes for Everyday Life
Sign up today for great recipes delivered right to your inbox! Plus, a free gift for you!