- ¼ cup chopped sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil, drained with 2 tablespoons oil reserved
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 cod fillets
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon smoked paprika
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne
- 10 ounces packaged fresh spinach, washed
- In a large deep skillet, heat the 2 tablespoons reserved oil over medium heat; sauté garlic 1 minutes or until golden. Sprinkle both sides of fish with salt, pepper, cayenne and smoked paprika then place in skillet. Cover and cook 8 to 10 minutes, or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Remove fish and set aside.
- Add spinach and sun-dried tomatoes to skillet. Cover and cook 1 to 2 minutes, or until spinach is wilted but is still bright green. Place spinach and tomatoes on a serving plate and top with fish fillets. Drizzle lightly with pan drippings.
Recipes for Everyday Life
Sign up today for great recipes delivered right to your inbox! Plus, a free gift for you!