- 2 pounds boneless pork shoulder
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- ⅓ cup chopped cilantro
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 ½ teaspoons dried oregano
- Salt and pepper
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can low-sodium chicken broth
- 12 corn or flour tortillas, toasted or warmed
- Chopped cilantro, for serving
- Diced avocado, for serving
- Lime wedges, for serving
- Sour cream, for serving
- Salsa, for serving
- Combine pork, garlic, cilantro leaves, onion, oregano, and salt in slow cooker bowl. Pour broth over top so pork is mostly submerged. Cover and cook on HIGH for 3 hours or LOW for 6 hours or until pork is very tender.
- Remove pork and shred the meat with two forks. Serve in warm tortillas topped with avocado, cilantro, salsa, sour cream, and limes squeezed for flavor.
Recipes for Everyday Life
Sign up today for great recipes delivered right to your inbox! Plus, a free gift for you!