- 1 pound of large peeled and deveined shrimp
- 8 ounces of Pappardelle pasta
- 2 cloves of minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- 5 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄4 cup of parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 cup of dry white wine
- 1⁄2 lemon
- 3 spring onions for garnish (Green Tops Only)
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Sauté shrimp in extra virgin olive oil and 1 tablespoon of butter on high, then add minced garlic. When shrimp is cooked through remove and add 1⁄4 cup dry white wine and reduce slightly. Add the other 4 tablespoons of butter until melted and squeeze in half of lemon. Lay cooked shrimp on the pasta pouring the lemon butter sauce over the dish. Sprinkle with parmesan and green onions. Salt and pepper to taste.
Recipes for Everyday Life
Sign up today for great recipes delivered right to your inbox! Plus, a free gift for you!