- 8 boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 6 tablespoons flour
- ¾ cup orange marmalade
- ½ cup water
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons grated fresh gingerroot
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ teaspoon crushed hot red chili pepper
- ¼ cup green onion, chopped
- Toss chicken with flour in slow cooker. In a small bowl, stir together marmalade, water, brown sugar, soy sauce, ginger root, sesame oil, vinegar, chili pepper, and onion; pour mixture over chicken and cover with lid. Cook on LOW for 6-8 hours or on HIGH for 3-4 hours. Serve over hot cooked rice and top with green onion for garnish.
Recipes for Everyday Life
Sign up today for great recipes delivered right to your inbox! Plus, a free gift for you!