- 1 box spaghetti noodles
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 1/3 cup warm water
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, minced
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon season salt
- 1 egg
- 8 ounce block mozzarella, cut into 1-inch cubes
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Bring a large pot of water to a boil and cook pasta according to package instructions.
- In a large bowl, combine bread crumbs and water. Let soak 1 minute, then add ground beef, parsley, Italian seasoning, salt and egg. Combine thoroughly with hands until just combined (do not overmix). Divide the mixture evenly into 12 disks, place 1 inch mozzarella cube into the center of each disk, then form each disk into a ball around the cheese. Place each one onto a greased rimmed baking sheet.
- Bake for 25 minutes. Serve two meatballs with pasta and sauce. Sprinkle with fresh parsley and Parmesan cheese.
Recipes for Everyday Life
Sign up today for great recipes delivered right to your inbox! Plus, a free gift for you!