- Flax egg (2 tablespoons ground flax & 3 tablespoons warm water)
- ¼ teaspoon almond extract
- 1 ½ cups almond flour or very finely ground almonds
- ½ cup coconut palm sugar
- Pinch sea salt
- Pine nuts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line baking sheet with parchment paper. In a bowl, whisk together ground flax seed, warm water, and almond extract. Let flax egg sit for about 5 to 10 minutes.
- In a separate mixing bowl, mix together almond flour, coconut palm sugar and sea salt. Add flax egg to bowl of dry ingredients and mix until it forms sticky dough.
- Roll cookie dough into 1-inch balls and place them on cookie sheet. Place pine nuts on top of cookie and bake for about 15-20 minutes. Let cool and enjoy this healthy treat!
Recipes for Everyday Life
Sign up today for great recipes delivered right to your inbox! Plus, a free gift for you!