Ok all… This recipe is so simple and just about anyone with any mainstream diet can enjoy this bread!
**This bread is technically wheat free but spelt is a cousin to wheat so please do your research before you try this.**
This recipe is Vegan! If I’m not wrong this could be safe for a Jewish diet as well. 😉
- 4 Cups Whole Spelt from VitaSpelt
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 2 tsp Molasses
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 4 1/8 Cup Silk Almond Milk (Original. NOT Vanilla!)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease a 9×5 loaf pan.
- In a large bowl mix all the ingredients together until well blended.
- Add batter to the pan and bake for 45-50 minutes.
- Let cool for 30 minutes and enjoy!
If you would like to have a special spread that is also Vegan check out Earth Balance spread! It is amazing! I’m not vegan and I love this stuff!
Recipes for Everyday Life
Sign up today for great recipes delivered right to your inbox! Plus, a free gift for you!